0 / 80 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®
°í°´¸í
ȸ½Å¹øÈ£
Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ | ¾îÇп¬¼ö Q&A|±³È¯ÇлýÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ|±³È¯ÇлýQ&A|Çкθð|°¡µð¾ð±¸ÇØ¿ä|¼³¸íȸ Âü°¡Çß¾î¿ä|¾îÇпøüÇè´ã|º¸Çè&Ç×°ø±Ç|ÇöÁö»ýÈ°Á¤º¸|±ÝÁÖÀÇ ¿µ¾î&´º½º

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 07-07-05 17:09
È£½ºÆ®¸¾À¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ¿Â ÆíÁö
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼öÆÛ¸¾
Á¶È¸ : 3,997  
¾ÆÀÌ°¡ µµÂø ÇÑ ÈÄ ¿Ø¸¸Å­ Á¤¸®ÇÏ°í È£½ºÆ® ¸¾¿¡°Ô °¨»çÀÇ À̸ÞÀÏÀ» º¸³Â´õ´Ï ´äÀåÀÌ ¿Ô¾î¿ä
È£½ºÆ® ¾ö¸¶µµ ¸¹ÀÌ Á¤µé¾ú¾ú³ªºÁ¿ä.
Hello Joanne,
I am very lonesome without Alice....even with my daughter Paige, and her friend Paula from Colorado!  Alice will always have a special part of my heart.

Don't think that you knew, but my husband died in February 2005.....and then Alice arrived into my life and me into hers.  It was something that was meant to be, for our lives to cross paths!  The rest is history as they say.

I always told Alice to appreciate the fact that her Mom & Dad gave her the opportunity to come to the United States for the year....and all of the life experiences that she would and did have!  Things that you cannot learn from a book, but only through experience.  Alice took every opportunity to learn and try everything that came her way, as she grew into the young lady that she is now returned to you.   Alice did not meet anyone...children, students, teachers, my friends & family, adults from all walks of life at church and in the community that did not immediately love her at first site....for her willingness to learn and live life, being able to accept all that was new to her, to move forward ready for the next challenge!

I know she will have to buckle down and do much hard studying now that she is back in Korean system...but she can and will do what she needs to do, it is in her to achieve and succeed in her young life.  YES, YES somehow when she graduates from high school, PLEASE let her come back even more grown up!  You know Joanne....Alice is your birth daughter...but she stole my heart...and I do miss her...!  I was always telling her to tell you that you would have to come to the states to see her..that I would not send her back....and we just laughed.....Alice has brought so much happiness to my life...I always tried to give to her as I did my Paige ...some freedom to let the little wings spread to learn life, but standing nearby to catch any fall.  You and Ken should be very proud of all of Alice's activities and experiences, since she had a very solid family foundation to build on.  Allow Alice to dream a little about the states and life here...she will probably think of new things weeks and months from now!

When Unice comes to the states, please make sure that she has my e-mail address, phone numbers, and home address...and if there is anything I can do to make her experience here better, I will be happy to!

I agree we must stay in touch...we share a precious child (young lady) now...!  I want pictures from Korea of all the family and things that are import!ant to Alice and her family.
Stay safe and (((hugs)),
Joy~

Total 335
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
°øÁö Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 95
°øÁö MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2016 /ÀÌÇØÁö ÇлýÀÇ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-27 5183
°øÁö ¡°¹Ì±¹ ±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹ ±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 13946
95 ¡°¹Ì±¹ ±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹ ±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 13946
94 [8¿ùÀÏÁ¤] 2010/2011³â ±³È¯Çлý ¸ðÁý °£´ãȸ ¹× ½½·¾½ÃÇè ÀÏÁ¤ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 06-24 3920
93 [7¿ùÀÏÁ¤] 2010/2011³â ±³È¯Çлý ¸ðÁý °£´ãȸ ¹× ½½·¾½ÃÇè ÀÏÁ¤ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 06-24 3505
92 Á¦ 24±â ¹Ì±¹ ±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-19 4140
91 [7¿ùÀÏÁ¤] 2010/2011³â ±³È¯Çлý ¸ðÁý °£´ãȸ ¹× ½½·¾½ÃÇè ÀÏÁ¤ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 06-24 3457
90 [6¿ùÀÏÁ¤] 2010/2011³â ±³È¯Çлý ¸ðÁý °£´ãȸ ¹× ½½·¾½ÃÇè ÀÏÁ¤ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-30 3601
89 [5¿ù ÀÏÁ¤]10³â9¿ù,11³â1¿ù ¹Ì±¹°ø.»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ ¹× ½½·¾¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-29 3910
88 2010³â 9¿ù Ú¸ µ¿ºÎ ¸í¹® º¸µù½ºÄð ÀåÇлý ¼±¹ß !!! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-12 4739
87 [4¿ù ÀÏÁ¤]10³â 8¿ù ¹Ì±¹ °ø.»ç¸³ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ ¹× ½½·¾¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-29 4066
86 À¯ÇÐ³Ý È¨ÆäÀÌÁö Á¢¼ÓÀÌ ¿øÈ°ÇÏÁö ¸øÇÑ »çÇ׿¡ °üÇÑ ¾È³»ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-11 4002
85 ¹Ì±¹ °ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Èñ¸ÁÀÚ ¼Ò°³Çϱâ À̺¥Æ®!! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-04 4067
84 °ø¸³±³È¯ »çÀüÀûÀÀ ¹× Ãâ±¹º¸Àå ÇÁ·Î±×·¥ ¾È³» À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-23 4180
83 ±³È¯Çлý ½Å±Ô ´ã´çÀÚ ¾È³» À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-23 3021
82 [3¿ù ÀÏÁ¤]10³â 8¿ù ¹Ì±¹ °ø.»ç¸³ ¹Ì±¹ ±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ ¹× ½½·¾¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-20 2947
81 [2¿ù ÀÏÁ¤] 10³â 8¿ù ¹Ì±¹ °ø.»ç¸³ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ ¹× ½½·¾¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-01 2814
   11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20    
°íµîÇб³ ³»½ÅÀ¸·Î ¼¼¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
ij³ª´Ù À¯ÇÐ ÈÄ À̹Π¡¦
¹Ì±¹/ij³ª´Ù Ç×°ø¿îÇס¦
¹Ì±¹, ¿µ±¹ ¸í¹®´ëÇÐ ¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
±è*¸í´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
±è*¼­´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
¿ø*Èñ´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
±è*ÅÂ´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
Çã*¿µ´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦