0 / 80 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®
°í°´¸í
ȸ½Å¹øÈ£
Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ | ¾îÇп¬¼ö Q&A|±³È¯ÇлýÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ|±³È¯ÇлýQ&A|Çкθð|°¡µð¾ð±¸ÇØ¿ä|¼³¸íȸ Âü°¡Çß¾î¿ä|¾îÇпøüÇè´ã|º¸Çè&Ç×°ø±Ç|ÇöÁö»ýÈ°Á¤º¸|±ÝÁÖÀÇ ¿µ¾î&´º½º

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-10-07 11:35
[±ÇÀ±¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý ¿µ¾îÀϱâ] - 9¿ù 2°ÁÖÀÇ Àϱâ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : À¯ÇгÝ
Á¶È¸ : 1,566  

[±ÇÀ±¾Ö ÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý ¿µ¾îÀϱâ] -
9¿ù 2°ÁÖÀÇ Àϱâ

9/10 (Åä)

One of my father's friend lives in Portland. And she contacted me to eat dinner together. She came to my house to pick me up at 3.p.m. It took an hour to get her home. While getting her house, she asked many things. I was happy to meet Korean after a long time. We looked around Portland down town and get her home. There were her husband, her mother and father and two of her sons. One is 10 years old and the other is 2 years old.

I played with the baby while she preparing for dinner. Before eat dinner, she gave me apple juice, popcorn and pistachio. It was delicious. While eating them, I watched Running Man, the Korean TV program. We ate dinner at 6.p.m. We ate Korean food. Grandparents took care of me like their granddaughter. I felt so happy. If I have a chance later, I want to go again.

9/11 (ÀÏ)

Every Sunday, we go church. It takes 30 minutes to get the church. Actually, I have no religion, so I didn't go church at Korea. But in here, host families are christian, so I go church every Sunday morning. It was really tired to hear a sermon. I forced myself to stay awake. After came back home, we ate sandwiches. At 5, I went park with host mom, Josh, Theo and the dog Hally. We went playground in Josh's elementary school. It took almost 20 minutes to get there.

It was really hard to get there. At the playground, I played with the dog. I threw a tennis ball and Hally got the ball back. We played there almost 2 hours and came back Home. Back home, we ate peanut butter bread with banana. It was delicious.

9/12 (¿ù)

I ate hamburger today. There are no place to take the dog, so we went hamburger store on foot. When I take a car to the store, maybe it takes 10 minutes. But we went there on foot, so it took 40 minutes. My leg was sick because of the walk for a long time. After we ate hamburger, we ate frozen yogurt. I ate coffee and vanilla taste with Oreo and chocolate chips. I liked it. The opposite side was park so we went to there and played for an hour. When we back home, it was already passing 8 p.m, so I did my laundry and homework.

9/17 (Åä)

Today was raining from the morning. We ate pancakes and mango for breakfast. After finish breakfast, we cleaned our house for an hour. Actually, we planned to go Portland with host mom's friend Tonia last week, but Tonia had a fever so we didn't go to Portland at that time. So, we went Portland today. It was already 3 p.m so we had to eat some food before go to Portland. We decided to go Korean restaurant. I ate ±èÄ¡Âî°³, and my host mom ate À°°³Àå, and Tonia ate ¼øµÎºÎÂî°³. They said it's too spicy but delicious. Because it was raining, we drank hot chocolate.

The hot chocolate in rainy day is perfect. While drinking hot chocolate, we went bookstore. The book store was really big. We found some Korean books. Tonia recommended some Korean books. It's a romance novel and her favorite. She bought the book for me. I loved the book. After we went to bookstore, we moved on to clothing shop and came back to home.

The thing I was amazed was most people use umbrella in rainy day in Korea, but in Portland, people didn't use it instead wearing raincoat. If they don't have raincoat, they just walk getting rained. Although we didn't do many things today, I was really happy today.

Total 589
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
°øÁö Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 217
°øÁö ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ÇÑ´Þ ¹«·á ¿µ¾îȸȭ¼ö°­±Ç ÁõÁ¤! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 12-27 6884
°øÁö Á¦40±â ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý ¾È*ºóÇлý 50¸¸¿ø ÀåÇÐ±Ý ¼ö¿© À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-18 2491
°øÁö MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2016 /ÀÌÇØÁö ÇлýÀÇ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-27 7092
°øÁö [Á¤º¸]¹Ì±¹ Çо÷¼ºÀû äÁ¡ ±âÁØ... À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-26 16883
°øÁö ¡°Ú¸±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¿µ»ó À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 27210
484 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] - ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - ½ÃÄ«°í¿©Çà À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-17 729
483 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - K-ppo club - ⁠⁠Spri¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-12 631
482 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Prom (2017.4.22) À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-08 548
481 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Zoology,Easter ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-04 762
480 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] - ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - ³îÀÌ°ø¿ø (s¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-01 626
479 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - Field trip À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-26 608
478 5¿ù - Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ/±³È¯Çлý ¼Ò±Ô¸ð ¹ÐÂøÇü ¼³¸íȸ (36, 37±â ¼±¹ß¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 700
477 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ghost in the shell À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 545
476 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Never let me go À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 523
475 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½Ã³ª¸ó·Ñ ¸¸µé±â À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 613
474 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Ä£±¸µé°ú ÇÔ²² À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 520
473 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Soccer tournament(3/31¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-19 636
472 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½ºÄð¹ö½º Ÿ°í Çб³ °£ ³¯ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-19 532
471 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Math Project & A Thou¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-14 537
470 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - ¹Ú¹°°ü °ßÇÐ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-07 558
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀΡ¦
°íµîÇб³ ³»½ÅÀ¸·Î ¼¼¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
ij³ª´Ù À¯ÇÐ ÈÄ À̹Π¡¦
¹Ì±¹/ij³ª´Ù Ç×°ø¿îÇס¦
¹Ì±¹, ¿µ±¹ ¸í¹®´ëÇÐ ¡¦
±è*¸í´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
±è*¼­´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦