0 / 80 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®
°í°´¸í
ȸ½Å¹øÈ£
Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ | ¾îÇп¬¼ö Q&A|±³È¯ÇлýÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ|±³È¯ÇлýQ&A|Çкθð|°¡µð¾ð±¸ÇØ¿ä|¼³¸íȸ Âü°¡Çß¾î¿ä|¾îÇпøüÇè´ã|º¸Çè&Ç×°ø±Ç|ÇöÁö»ýÈ°Á¤º¸|±ÝÁÖÀÇ ¿µ¾î&´º½º

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-11-23 09:52
[±ÇÀ±¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý ¿µ¾îÀϱâ] - 11¿ù ù°ÁÖ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : À¯ÇгÝ
Á¶È¸ : 761  

[±ÇÀ±¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý ¿µ¾îÀϱâ]

¡ß 10¿ù 31ÀÏ (¿ù)

Today was Halloween. I expected a little about the Halloween in America. But there was nothing special. It was just like common day. But some student wore costume. And, today was the first day start bowling practice. I rode school but to go to Big Al's, the bowling place. We practice everyday. We practice 1 hour on Monday, 2 hours on Tuesday to Friday. This is the third time I played bowling, but I did pretty good. After practice, Sergey picked me up. After home, I played with the boys and ate dinner.

¡ß 11¿ù 1ÀÏ (È­)

We had a presentation to class in Anatomy class. Our topic about the research was 'Chondroblastoma'. I and Taylor finished it last week, and today I presented ours. In bowling, coach said us to play with 10 or 11 pound ball. So at first, I played with 10 pound ball. But it was too heavy for me. So next I played with 9 pound. But it was still heavy, so at last I played 7 pound ball. We have 2 hours for practice, we did 3 games. My hands and arms were so sick that I can't move. After bowling, I walked to home. I thought it will take long time, but it took just about 20 minutes. It was already 6 when I arrived home. Anna went to the gym with Theo, so was playing with Josh. When Anna back home, we prepared dinner.

¡ß 11¿ù 3ÀÏ (¸ñ)

After bowling, I got home at 5:30. The host family were not at home, so I was at home alone. I listened to music, ate some food, doing my homework. I had a fun time alone. They came back at 10.

¡ß 11¿ù 4ÀÏ (±Ý)

Today I went Anna's mom's house at night. Anna and Sergey both have many siblings. In Anna's house, there were so many kids, Anna's nieces and nephews. Anna and Sergey are both Russian. So, in Anna's house, all family speaks Russian. I couldn't understand anything. We stayed there for 2 hours. We ate foods and cake. Josh was playing with his cousins. There were 4 babies, and three adults were pregnant. To go home, we called Josh to go. Josh was in the other room with his cousins. Anna called me to the room.

I looked in, and I was really surprised. There were so many kids just like a classroom. They were sitting in the floor and watching a movie. Anna said she has 26 nieces and nephews. Include the babies, maybe 30 kids. I saw Anna's family picture, and it looks like 5 or 6 years ago before. I counted the persons in the picture, and there were 39 people. Then now, there are almost 50. Sergey has 6 siblings. 3 sisters and 3 brothers. But 5 is unmarried, so in Sergey's house, there are not many peoples. We came back home at 8:30. I was too tired.

¡ß 11¿ù 5ÀÏ (Åä)

Today, we watched the movie 'Narnia'. I watched this movie in Korea several times. But it was still fun. When I watched the movie in Korea, I watched it with subtitles, so it was not difficult. But in here, it was all English, it was a little hard to understand. Today was Saturday, so I watched movie and slept late.

¡ß 11¿ù 6ÀÏ (ÀÏ)

We went church. I volunteer every church day in Kindergarten class. And Josh is in the same class. I helped children coloring, playing board games, and cleaning the classroom. And also, today was Sergey's father's birthday, so we went to Sergey's home. We ate food and cakes. We played there for 4 hours and came home.

Total 589
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
°øÁö Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 122
°øÁö ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ÇÑ´Þ ¹«·á ¿µ¾îȸȭ¼ö°­±Ç ÁõÁ¤! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 12-27 6862
°øÁö Á¦40±â ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý ¾È*ºóÇлý 50¸¸¿ø ÀåÇÐ±Ý ¼ö¿© À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-18 2463
°øÁö MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2016 /ÀÌÇØÁö ÇлýÀÇ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-27 7046
°øÁö [Á¤º¸]¹Ì±¹ Çо÷¼ºÀû äÁ¡ ±âÁØ... À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-26 16832
°øÁö ¡°Ú¸±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¿µ»ó À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 27158
484 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] - ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - ½ÃÄ«°í¿©Çà À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-17 725
483 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - K-ppo club - ⁠⁠Spri¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-12 625
482 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Prom (2017.4.22) À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-08 544
481 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Zoology,Easter ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-04 759
480 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] - ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - ³îÀÌ°ø¿ø (s¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-01 621
479 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - Field trip À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-26 603
478 5¿ù - Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ/±³È¯Çлý ¼Ò±Ô¸ð ¹ÐÂøÇü ¼³¸íȸ (36, 37±â ¼±¹ß¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 695
477 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ghost in the shell À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 539
476 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Never let me go À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 520
475 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½Ã³ª¸ó·Ñ ¸¸µé±â À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 608
474 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Ä£±¸µé°ú ÇÔ²² À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 516
473 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Soccer tournament(3/31¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-19 629
472 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½ºÄð¹ö½º Ÿ°í Çб³ °£ ³¯ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-19 528
471 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Math Project & A Thou¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-14 530
470 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - ¹Ú¹°°ü °ßÇÐ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-07 549
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
°íµîÇб³ ³»½ÅÀ¸·Î ¼¼¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
ij³ª´Ù À¯ÇÐ ÈÄ À̹Π¡¦
¹Ì±¹/ij³ª´Ù Ç×°ø¿îÇס¦
¹Ì±¹, ¿µ±¹ ¸í¹®´ëÇÐ ¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
±è*¸í´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
±è*¼­´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦