0 / 80 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®
°í°´¸í
ȸ½Å¹øÈ£
Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ | ¾îÇп¬¼ö Q&A|±³È¯ÇлýÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ|±³È¯ÇлýQ&A|Çкθð|°¡µð¾ð±¸ÇØ¿ä|¼³¸íȸ Âü°¡Çß¾î¿ä|¾îÇпøüÇè´ã|º¸Çè&Ç×°ø±Ç|ÇöÁö»ýÈ°Á¤º¸|±ÝÁÖÀÇ ¿µ¾î&´º½º

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-12-14 11:31
[±Ç*¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] 11¿ù 7ÀÏ ~ 11¿ù 13ÀÏ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : À¯ÇгÝ
Á¶È¸ : 574  

11/7(¿ù)

We have X-box at home. And, Josh loves to play X-box. After school and bowling, I came back home at 5:30. Josh and I played X-box. We played dance came and cart game. It was so much fun. We played it for 3 hours.

11/8 (È­)

Today was election day. Actually, I forgot about the election. 
Af first, I don't mind Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. But I supported Clinton than Trump. And most of speople around me supported Clinton. But eventually, Trump became a president. After I heard about Trump¡¯s commitment, I disappointed about the election.

11/9 (¼ö)

I had a test about skeletal system in Anatomy class. I had to memorize skeletal name and definition. The definition was too long, so it was really hard to memorize. In first period, I¡¯m done with my work, so I studied for the test. And in US history class, we talked about the election, so I studied for the test, too. The 5th period is Anatomy class. I studied all day, and I got just 1 wrong. After school, I played bowling, and it¡¯s over at 5. I came home by my friend¡¯s car. I played X-box with Josh again.

11/10 (¸ñ)

We had a match in bowling. So, I did not have 6 period. After 5th , I got the bowling ball and went to Jamboree for the match. There were almost 15 schools girl¡¯s bowling team. There were so many student and their parents. We did 6 games. It took 3 hours and over at 6. When I get home, it was already 6:30. We ate dinner out today. We went Red Robins. There were many people, so we wait 20 minutes. I ate Bacon cheese burger. It was taste good. 

11/11 (±Ý)

Today, we went to Anna's friends house. While going to friend's house, we were hungry so we ate burgers in the car. It took 2 hours to get there. In the house, there were two girls in Josh and Theo¡¯s ages. One girl's name is Jasmin. She likes me so much. She kept talking to me and played beside me. We were watching some movie. I don¡¯t know the movie¡¯s name, but it was really fun. We ate dinner at that home. We came back home at 9.

11/12(Åä)

Today was my birthday. In the morning, Josh gave me a birthday card. At 11, I went theater with Anna. We watched ¡®Doctor Strange¡¯. It was the first time to watch movie in theater in US. The theater is similar with Korea¡¯s theater. The movie ends at 1:20. At 2, Nancy came our home with Ada and Mina who is exchange students from Italy and Japan. We went Big Al¡¯s, which is bowling and game arcade. At first, we were trying to play bowling, but there were so many people that there were no place. So we played games in arcade. When we finish one games, we can get some tickets according to our score. And with the tickets, we can buy something that we want in the store. We charged 30£¤ to the game card. We played games 1 hours. After Big Al's, we went cafe. We talked a lot while drinking coffee. And then, we went Fred Meyer, the big grocery store. We looked around it, and bought something we need. We played with balls in ball place. Ada taught me how to throw football. We played X-box. They gave me birthday card, too. I didn¡¯t lots of things today, but it was really fun day.

11/13 (ÀÏ)

Tonia came home early in the morning. She goes to same church. We went church together. 
I did volunteer again. I volunteer in kinder garden. 
Some boy in the class asked me ¡®where do you live?¡¯. 
And he said he thought that I was chinese. After church, coming back home,
 I played Josh with camera in the car. We took funny pictures a lot. 

Total 589
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
°øÁö Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 120
°øÁö ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ÇÑ´Þ ¹«·á ¿µ¾îȸȭ¼ö°­±Ç ÁõÁ¤! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 12-27 6861
°øÁö Á¦40±â ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý ¾È*ºóÇлý 50¸¸¿ø ÀåÇÐ±Ý ¼ö¿© À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-18 2463
°øÁö MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2016 /ÀÌÇØÁö ÇлýÀÇ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-27 7041
°øÁö [Á¤º¸]¹Ì±¹ Çо÷¼ºÀû äÁ¡ ±âÁØ... À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-26 16831
°øÁö ¡°Ú¸±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¿µ»ó À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 27157
499 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - 5¿ù 29ÀÏ, 2¹Ú 3ÀÏ°£ ¼ö·Ãȸ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-17 601
498 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - 5¿ù 21ÀÏ, prom¿¡ ´Ù³à¿Â ³¯ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-14 668
497 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - 5¿ù 17ÀÏ, senior banquet À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-12 629
496 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - 2¹Ú 3ÀÏ°£ ¼ö·Ãȸ! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-10 568
495 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Áñ°Å¿î ÆÄƼÆÄƼ! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-07 584
494 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Çѱ¹À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ¿À¸ç.. À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-05 687
493 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - ¹Ì¼ú ¼ö¾÷ ¼Õ¹Ù´Ú Âï±â! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-03 743
492 7¿ù - Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ/±³È¯Çлý ¼Ò±Ô¸ð ¹ÐÂøÇü ¼³¸íȸ (36, 37±â ¼±¹ß¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 06-28 1102
491 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - Mother's¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 06-02 956
490 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - Ä£±¸µé°úÀÇ »ý¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 06-02 597
489 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½½¸³¿À¹ö À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-29 640
488 6¿ù - Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ/±³È¯Çлý ¼Ò±Ô¸ð ¹ÐÂøÇü ¼³¸íȸ (36, 37±â ¼±¹ß¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-24 823
487 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ¹Ì¼ú ÀÛÇ° Àü½Ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-22 551
486 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ - ¹Ì¼ú AP½ÃÇè À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-22 537
485 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] BVN Graduation(2017.5.14)!!! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-19 2710
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
°íµîÇб³ ³»½ÅÀ¸·Î ¼¼¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
ij³ª´Ù À¯ÇÐ ÈÄ À̹Π¡¦
¹Ì±¹/ij³ª´Ù Ç×°ø¿îÇס¦
¹Ì±¹, ¿µ±¹ ¸í¹®´ëÇÐ ¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
±è*¸í´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
±è*¼­´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦