0 / 80 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®
°í°´¸í
ȸ½Å¹øÈ£
Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ | ¾îÇп¬¼ö Q&A|±³È¯ÇлýÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ|±³È¯ÇлýQ&A|Çкθð|°¡µð¾ð±¸ÇØ¿ä|¼³¸íȸ Âü°¡Çß¾î¿ä|¾îÇпøüÇè´ã|º¸Çè&Ç×°ø±Ç|ÇöÁö»ýÈ°Á¤º¸|±ÝÁÖÀÇ ¿µ¾î&´º½º

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-12-14 12:07
[±Ç*¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] 11¿ù 21ÀÏ ~ 11¿ù 27ÀÏ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : À¯ÇгÝ
Á¶È¸ : 583  

11/21 (¿ù)

I got a message from my coordinator in 1st period. She said I will move home tomorrow, so pack my stuff today. I was so confused. I said all my teachers about that. After school, as soon as I got home, I start packing all my stuff. It took 2 hours to packing my stuff. After I finished it, I played with Theo and Josh. It was the last day in this house, but I ate pizza again. Maybe, when I back to Korea, I won¡¯t eat pizza anymore. I¡¯m sick of pizza.

11/22 (È­)

Today, I changed my host family. After school, I finished to packing all my stuff. And then, I go down stairs and play with the boys. Anna came home at 4:30, we ate tuna melt and tomato soup. My local coordinator came home to pick me up at 5:30. Josh was so sad about that I am leaving. Josh kept asking to Anna why do I asking, and he wanted me to stay with him. I was so sorry to Josh. When my coordinator came, I picked up all of my stuff and came out. We had appointment with my new coordinator at 7. We late 15 minutes to the appointment place.

​But my new coordinator forgot the appointment, so she was not there. Anyway, eventually my new coordinator came and she took me to my new host family. My new coordinator Nikki said, she had an exchange student from Korea last year. And her daughter is in German for exchange student. Her daughter was also changed host family, so she said that she can understand how do I feel. I was so thanks to Nikki. My new host parents are grandma and grandpa. They had lots of exchange students before, so they were so nice to me. And their daughter, Nikki, also has exchange student Ellie now. They are really kind.

11/23 (¼ö)

Today, I went wallmart with Nikki and Cobby, who is grandma's daughters. It took an hour to get the wallmart, because the new house I moved in was in the mountain. While going there, we went restaurant first, since we were so hungry. We left home at 2, and arrived home at 6. After all  of the relatives were gone, grandpa, grandma and I watched movie ¡®Big eyes¡¯. It was really good.

11/24 (¸ñ)

It was Thanks Giving day!! In the morning, I was watching TV with grandpa, and there was some program ¡®Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade¡¯. The parade was in New York city. There were so many performance and big dolls balloons. The parade was amazing. After the program, we made lots of food, like turkey, mash potatoes, ham. It was really good. After the food, we ate dessert. We had cherry cheese cake, pumpkin pie, apple crust and vanilla ice cream. It was so nice.

​​

11/25 (±Ý)

Today was playing board game day with family. In the morning, I ate breakfast and watched disney movie with grandma. After then, I worked on making christmas tree. We have snowman, two christmas tree, and 4 trees with lights. It will be really nice on christmas. After doing it, I watched christmas movie with grandma again. The relatives came home at 2. We played ¡®SEQUENCE¡¯. It was the first time I played this game. Grandma taught me how to played it. It was not hard. It was the first time, but I did really good and I won almost everyone. We played board game while eating caramel popcorns, cherry pie, cookies, and some food. The relatives went back home at 7. After they went back home, we watched basket ball game. Grandpa was basket ball coach until last year, so he liked it.

11/26 (Åä)

Christmas is just after a month. We decorate lots of trees and lights in our house. I had a christmas tree in our house when I was young. But it's been a long time that have christmas tree in house. I'm looking forward for christmas. It will be really beautiful. At 11, we went walmart. We went Mcdonald for lunch. I ordered cheese burger. When I got food, I was really surprised. There were just bread, cheese, and petty in the burger. I'd never seen like this burger. After then, We went costco and 2 more places. When we got home, it was already 6.

11/27 (ÀÏ)

Before I changed to here, I went church every Sunday. But in this house, I don't have to go church.
I watched christmas movie with grandma. Christmas is just 1 month left.
Tomorrow is the first day of new school. I¡¯m looking forward of tomorrow.

Total 589
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
°øÁö Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 119
°øÁö ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ÇÑ´Þ ¹«·á ¿µ¾îȸȭ¼ö°­±Ç ÁõÁ¤! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 12-27 6861
°øÁö Á¦40±â ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý ¾È*ºóÇлý 50¸¸¿ø ÀåÇÐ±Ý ¼ö¿© À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-18 2463
°øÁö MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2016 /ÀÌÇØÁö ÇлýÀÇ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-27 7041
°øÁö [Á¤º¸]¹Ì±¹ Çо÷¼ºÀû äÁ¡ ±âÁØ... À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-26 16831
°øÁö ¡°Ú¸±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¿µ»ó À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 27157
484 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] - ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - ½ÃÄ«°í¿©Çà À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-17 725
483 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - K-ppo club - ⁠⁠Spri¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-12 625
482 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Prom (2017.4.22) À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-08 541
481 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Zoology,Easter ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-04 758
480 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] - ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - ³îÀÌ°ø¿ø (s¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-01 621
479 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - Field trip À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-26 602
478 5¿ù - Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ/±³È¯Çлý ¼Ò±Ô¸ð ¹ÐÂøÇü ¼³¸íȸ (36, 37±â ¼±¹ß¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 695
477 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ghost in the shell À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 539
476 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Never let me go À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 519
475 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½Ã³ª¸ó·Ñ ¸¸µé±â À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 608
474 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Ä£±¸µé°ú ÇÔ²² À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 516
473 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Soccer tournament(3/31¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-19 629
472 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½ºÄð¹ö½º Ÿ°í Çб³ °£ ³¯ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-19 528
471 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Math Project & A Thou¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-14 530
470 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - ¹Ú¹°°ü °ßÇÐ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-07 549
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
°íµîÇб³ ³»½ÅÀ¸·Î ¼¼¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
ij³ª´Ù À¯ÇÐ ÈÄ À̹Π¡¦
¹Ì±¹/ij³ª´Ù Ç×°ø¿îÇס¦
¹Ì±¹, ¿µ±¹ ¸í¹®´ëÇÐ ¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
±è*¸í´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
±è*¼­´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦