0 / 80 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®
°í°´¸í
ȸ½Å¹øÈ£
Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ | ¾îÇп¬¼ö Q&A|±³È¯ÇлýÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ|±³È¯ÇлýQ&A|Çкθð|°¡µð¾ð±¸ÇØ¿ä|¼³¸íȸ Âü°¡Çß¾î¿ä|¾îÇпøüÇè´ã|º¸Çè&Ç×°ø±Ç|ÇöÁö»ýÈ°Á¤º¸|±ÝÁÖÀÇ ¿µ¾î&´º½º

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-12-14 12:27
[±Ç*¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] 11¿ù 28ÀÏ ~ 12¿ù 5ÀÏ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : À¯ÇгÝ
Á¶È¸ : 591  

11/28ÀÏ(¿ù)

Today was first day of my new school. I went school with grandpa to register. Our school is really small. First, we set my timetable. I did physics, US government, world literature, sports, yoga, pre-calculus and year I set my timetable at 1st period and started class from 2nd period.
My 2nd period is US government. Every exchange student must learn US History, so all of the exchange student in school were in the same class.There are 9 exchange students except from Ukraine. I became friends with them They explained about school and class. In Pre-cal understand anything what she saying. Yoga class was really good.Each person got yoga mat and stretch their body. The first school day was really good.

​11/28ÀÏ(È­)

Our school have wrestling and basket ball for winter sports. 3 of my friends are in wrestling team.They asked me to go wrestling paractice togeter. So I decided to go wrestling today.
Before  wrestling, we left 1 hour after school. My friend asked me how to solve pre-cal, so I taught her math at cafeteria. After 1 hour we went wrestling practice. However, there was another coach, not a real wrestling coach. We just had to run 2 miles. It was really hard day.

11/30ÀÏ(¼ö)

Today we got 'passion planner'. The passion planner donate to our school, my wrestling friends asked me to go wresling again. And some  boy who is eat lunch with us asked me my name and 'Are you from South Korea?' . I said yes and he said me ¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä in Korean. So I answered him ¾È³ç. He asked me about his pronounce. After school, I was practice today. And he said yesterday was really hard day for him, too.

​12/1ÀÏ(¸ñ)

I went basket ball Practice with other friends today. My host parents grandpa was basket ball coach for 4 years in my school. And Ellie is in basketball team, too. So most of people in my house like basket ball except me. I don't know anything about basket ball. The basket ball was not that much fun. After the practice, I walked to home. It took almost 20 minutes. We ate pizza for dinner.

12/2ÀÏ(±Ý)

Since my school is small school, elementary school, middle school, high school are all together in 1 building. So, every one is took same school bus. In the morning, I take school bus with 2 elementary students. They always ask me about many thing. One girl ask my name every day. I said her every day but she forgot. And, she always ask me am I chinese. I said I'm from korea. But after she took school bus, she forgot everything and talks to her friends that I'm from Korea. But after she took school bus, she forgot everything and talks to her friends that I'm  from China. After school, grandma made mexican food for dinner. It was taste good.

12/3ÀÏ(Åä)

Nikki, Ellie and Grace came to our home at 2. We ate potato soup, bread and brownies.After lunch, we watched basket ball match on TV. While watching basket ball match, grandpa taught Ellie about some basket ball skills. I couldn't understand anything. Nikki and Ellie went out for a while. After they came back, Nikki said me that there are something in outside. I went out with Ellie and Grace. There were some house with christmas light and cars with decoration. It was really pretty.Back home, we watched movie 'Freedom Writers'. It is about some teacher change her students life.

In the movie, a woman got a job 'freshman english teacher'. In her class, the students are all related with gang. Teacher try to teach them, but they didn't listen to her. She played some game and she knew that the students are relate with gangs. Teachger gave journal to students. She saidl they can write anything in the jouranl, but have to write everyday. Eventually, the students change their life. It was a really good movie.

12/4ÀÏ(ÀÏ)

Grandpa go for a walk every day. I went walking with him. We stopped at market and bought something we need. Back home, I cleaned my room and did my homework. I was really tired today.

Total 589
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
°øÁö Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 201
°øÁö ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ÇÑ´Þ ¹«·á ¿µ¾îȸȭ¼ö°­±Ç ÁõÁ¤! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 12-27 6880
°øÁö Á¦40±â ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý ¾È*ºóÇлý 50¸¸¿ø ÀåÇÐ±Ý ¼ö¿© À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-18 2481
°øÁö MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2016 /ÀÌÇØÁö ÇлýÀÇ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-27 7073
°øÁö [Á¤º¸]¹Ì±¹ Çо÷¼ºÀû äÁ¡ ±âÁØ... À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-26 16858
°øÁö ¡°Ú¸±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¿µ»ó À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 27187
499 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - 5¿ù 29ÀÏ, 2¹Ú 3ÀÏ°£ ¼ö·Ãȸ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-17 603
498 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - 5¿ù 21ÀÏ, prom¿¡ ´Ù³à¿Â ³¯ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-14 672
497 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - 5¿ù 17ÀÏ, senior banquet À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-12 630
496 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - 2¹Ú 3ÀÏ°£ ¼ö·Ãȸ! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-10 569
495 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Áñ°Å¿î ÆÄƼÆÄƼ! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-07 585
494 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Çѱ¹À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ¿À¸ç.. À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-05 689
493 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - ¹Ì¼ú ¼ö¾÷ ¼Õ¹Ù´Ú Âï±â! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-03 746
492 7¿ù - Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ/±³È¯Çлý ¼Ò±Ô¸ð ¹ÐÂøÇü ¼³¸íȸ (36, 37±â ¼±¹ß¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 06-28 1105
491 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - Mother's¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 06-02 959
490 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - Ä£±¸µé°úÀÇ »ý¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 06-02 600
489 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½½¸³¿À¹ö À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-29 641
488 6¿ù - Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ/±³È¯Çлý ¼Ò±Ô¸ð ¹ÐÂøÇü ¼³¸íȸ (36, 37±â ¼±¹ß¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-24 824
487 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ¹Ì¼ú ÀÛÇ° Àü½Ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-22 551
486 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ - ¹Ì¼ú AP½ÃÇè À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-22 539
485 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] BVN Graduation(2017.5.14)!!! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-19 2719
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀΡ¦
°íµîÇб³ ³»½ÅÀ¸·Î ¼¼¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
ij³ª´Ù À¯ÇÐ ÈÄ À̹Π¡¦
¹Ì±¹/ij³ª´Ù Ç×°ø¿îÇס¦
¹Ì±¹, ¿µ±¹ ¸í¹®´ëÇÐ ¡¦
±è*¸í´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
±è*¼­´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦